harry potter character tropes → Draco Malfoy
The Doctor Games [x]
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
This is an absolutely amazing exercise and I certainly recommend doing it.
THIS WAS SO CUTE
entirely false identity
"Every day I wake up knowing that the more people I try to save, the more enemies I will make, and it’s just a matter of time until I face those with more power than I can overcome." - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
oh my god, that was really violent
#HSE TOOK THE FINAL BATTLE #SHE TOOK IT AND BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA IT#YOU THINK TONY STARK SAVED THE DAY? HE DID NOT#IN HIS OWN MOVIE HE WAS NOT THE ONE TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY#HIS GIRLFRIEND KICKED THE MANDARIN’S ASS #AND IF YOU DO NOT THINK#THAT A WOMAN STEALING THE END FROM THE HERO #IS A GREAT THING#GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE #PEPPER POTTS FOR PRESIDENT#TONY STARK TO AWKWARDLY STARE AT HER IN AWE AND WITH A STRANGE BONER#sorry i got carried away (via starksexual)
BUT NO SERIOUSLY CAN WE TALK FOREVER ABOUT HOW SHE STOLE THE ENDING. Because as soon as you get the idea that she’s alive, you think “oh, she’s going to come in at the last second and land a few punches and give Tony - the hero - enough time to get back on his feet and finish the battle, while she cheers from the side lines.” Just. Like. Every. Other. Movie. And then she FINISHES THE BATTLE. SHE KILLS HIM.
#also can we talk about how one man in that movie treated Pepper as an Object#as a prize to be won#as a lure for Tony Stark#what happened to that man I wonder?#PEPPER POTTS FUCKING KILLED HIM#PEPPER POTTS IS A GODDESS
it’s like civil war all over again